--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Laugh Out Loud Kids Photo Contest~



* How does the contest work?

It's easy! 


 * Just find your favorite old photo (that you took personally) that just makes you laugh out loud, upload it  and email to kellyannstudio@gmail.com 


Then get your friends and family to vote, view other entries and vote for your favorite. I will post the Top 4 on my blog- I will also send out an email to Top 4 who get picked for the contest.


Are there prizes?

Laugh Out Loud Kids Photo Contest Grand Prize winner will get a special Kelly Ann Studio package -you don't want to miss this-trust me!


Deadline for submissions is midnight Sunday, May 31, so get your photos in! 


( This cutie-pie in the picture above is Paige she is the daughter-of Jessica one of my closest friends-)

No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM