--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Need your Feedback~




Well it's time for me to order more business cards. I found this die cut shape at Anthropologie. I even emailed the company asking their printing company- they told me the company name -so I emailed the company but it was too much $$$ - So here's the cards I will be getting instead. I think they are pretty cute- I designed them myself. 

PS- If anyone can help me find a place that does this die cut shape for a reasonable price- email me
Thank you sooo much!

3 comments:

  1. I think they are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been on the business card hunt as well...those are super cute!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM