--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, May 14, 2009

What I'm reading and loving~



I was so excited when I heard Lisa Rinna was coming out with a book - She was one of my favorite actresses on hit 90's show Melrose Place (Lisa played Taylor McBride) ~ Newsflash have you heard CW network is developing a redo of "Melrose Place" for the 2009-10 season. Ashlee Simpson to be cast in Melrose Place remake-Can't wait

RINNAVATION: Getting Your Best Life Ever by Lisa Rinna 
Lisa shares her secrets from diet and exercise tips full of Lisa’s tricks to feeling and looking fabulous at every stage of life.

Amazon.com $18



No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM