--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Good Tips~



The Truth About Soda



I LOVE THIS SAYING I HAVE IT NOTED ON MY CHALKBOARD WALL IN MY KITCHEN
"Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar"

Water
- needs to be your best friend-I know it was incredible hard for me -moving down to South I was introduced to Sweet tea- I loved it!!! So I had to stop cold turkey - so I now make Cucumber water- just add a few slices cucumber to tall glass ice water- So yummy!

TIP ON HOW MUCH WATER YOU SHOULD DRINK: 1/2 your body weight in water. Example someone who weighs 140 (140/2=70oz of water)

Sassy Water Recipe-Flat Belly Diet-- if you have extra time

8. 5 CUPS WATER
1 TSP/ GRATED GINGER
1 MED. CUCUMBER
1 MEDIUM LEMON
12 SPEARMINT LEAVES

COMBINE EVERYTHING AND LET IT SIT IN FRIDGE OVERNIGHT. DRINK ALL WATER THROUGHOUT NEXT DAY

1 comment:

  1. wow. i LOVE that quote! it's so easy to do the opposite and pig out at dinner. i will try to keep this in mind tomorrow! breakfast is my favorite meal anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM