--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, June 20, 2009

This Sunday is Father's Day-


Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!

Trace Adkins music video " You're Gonna Miss This"

I have always loved this song - I met Mr Adkins once when I lived in TX while working for CASA- He was doing a CASA Golf Tournament.

(Dedicated to my Dad)



To Dad

Hope you have a wonderful Father's Day!
Miss you~


XOXX-
~ Kelly~



President brought some Fathers (and a bunch of kids!) to the White House to talk about fatherhood.
Check out a video of the event:

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh cute video and pic. HAPPY FATHERS DAY DAD!
    LOVE, SHANNON

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM