--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, June 5, 2009

Have a lovely weekend!




Hope everyone has a nice relaxing weekend!

If you haven't already heard of this group Lady Antebellum- you will! My husband and I saw them last year at Country Music Marathon. Lady Antebellum has a two main singers~ Hillary Scott is the daughter of Grammy winning country artist Linda Davis and Charles Kelley (who I think looks like Noah from The Notebook ) has a famous brother artist Josh Kelley-who also a singer and married to actress Katherine Heigl -who on Grey's Anatomy.

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN Lady Antebellum - Love Don't Live Here






This weekend I'm hoping to catch this funny new movie Hangover w/ Bradley Cooper

1 comment:




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM