--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I NEED this chair-Balance Ball Chair


Being a photographer I'm at my computer desk longer hours then actually taking pictures. This where I do all my editing blogging etc....even into late hours of the night. Don't get me wrong I love it! Sometimes I can't wait to get home and upload my current clients pictures. Plus this Balance Ball Chair should help with my lower back- last year I took a nasty fall down stairs in my house turns out I had hairline fracture in my tailbone-which took FOREVER to heal. So this is on my MUST HAVE list!!!

CLICK HERE VIDEO
Video:
The original BalanceBall® Chair by Gaiam is a revolution in office and home furniture that combines exercise and fitness with comfort and ergonomic back support for an affordable price.



Taken from website-Click here website link
Gaiam BalanceBall Chair
* Provides core strengthening, comfort and ergonomic back support
* Helps to improve spinal alignment and reduce nerve compression


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upon Request Heart Rock print is Available for Purchase on my website www.KellyAnnStudio.com

3 comments:

  1. Poor girl...i'm sorry to hear about your fall. That must have been rough and i hope you get this chair to help with support. I have a hard time sitting all day at my desk. I need a back pillow or something for lumbar support.
    That rock pic is beautiful in color ♥
    I am definately posting about it girl!
    Have a wonderful day.
    P.S. have i told you how much i enjoy our daily chats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, a fall down the stairs! scary!
    that chair looks awesome! if you end up getting it, i can't wait to hear about it!
    love the heart rock pic, good idea to put it up for sale! :)

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM