--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, June 18, 2009

My New Refurbished Kitchen Table


Not to sing my own praises- but I'm pretty psyched about how well my kitchen table turn out. Over the weekend my friend Amanda came over and help me paint. It was pretty easy all we did was the following:


1. Used Electric Sanders-then spray primer
2. Paint the entire table dark grey paint-let dry
3. Then went back with light brush stroke greyish white paint- let it dry
4. Order a glass top from a local Glass Company
Ta-da- new table

What do you think????




~~~~

3 comments:

  1. It looks absolutely amazing! I honestly wouldn't have known it was the same table had you not said so. ~Kudos~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good, but I can't tell the color too much because of the editing... Love to see a full color shot. :)
    I LOVE the glass top! What a great idea on top of a "shabby" table... no worries about spills and stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeeek! Fabulous!

    Susan @ www.peanutpetunia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM