--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Perfume




Every women looking to find her signature scent- it's just so hard to find one that works with the chemistry of your body. Here's some helpful info thanks to Lisa Paige blog- Sephora my all time favorite make-up store offers an in store fragrance finder. I really wish we had one in Huntsville- For the girls who have never been to Sephora it's an upscale Ulta. Sephora has in store fragrance finder or you can go on Sephora website to find a new fragrance-base on your past favorite fragrance.

My all time favorite perfumes are the following:


1. Prada EDT Perfume - I absolutely adore this scent! I don't wear to often because it's so $$-plus I love the bottle it has old fashioned atomizer, that reminds me of my mom perfume bottles.

2. Dolce Gabbana Light Blue- It smells very fresh and citrusy. It's not overwhelming, but it does last. Great summer scent. My husband loves this scent.

This just a helpful tip- when you are looking thru any women magazine especially Vogue flip through to try and find as many perfume samples and place them in your car- Your car will smell lovely especially in this hot weather or just put it into your purse use at a later time. Plus you can try new scents~

CLICK HERE TO FIND YOUR SIGNATURE SCENT-AT SEPHORA ONLINE FRAGRANCE FINDER

Sephora Store:

2000 Riverchase Galleria
Hoover, AL 35244
Cross-Streets: Just off I-459 and US-31
--------------------------------------------------
The Summit
225 Summit Boulevard, Suite 1100
Birmingham, AL 35243
Cross Streets: Summit Boulevard & Summit Place

No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM