--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Zooey Deschanel-CD


I got this cd about a year ago and just started to listen to it again. This CD is so wonderful and just ... well, that I can't stop listening to it! Zooey Deschanel has alway been one of my favorite actresses and when I heard her voice in Elf movie I hope one day she would record a cd. Well she did called She and Him. I just love the sound of it very vintage soft rock. So if you want to try something new and fresh pick-up her cd. Little known fact: Zooey younger sister of actress Emily Deschanel- who on the tv show BONES

Zoey website click here




1 comment:




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM