--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, July 25, 2009

2 Miles a Day for 10 Days Starting Today Challenge!!! Win A Prize from Kelly Ann Studio




Posted by Andreas Choice

Over at Andreas Choice blog she posted this brilliant idea (2 Miles a Day for 10 Days Starting Today). So I signed up for her challenges because I need to get into shape before my trip to Hawaii in 1 Month. Time Clicking-lol

So if anyone wants to join- just post a comment or email me KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
You can either run, walk, hike, or use treadmill or elliptical just be sure to do 2 miles a day.
Also, this is big you must drink half your body weight in oz of water.
So say you weigh 140 pounds /2 = 70 OZs

Whoever does this and truly does this will get a prize from Kelly Ann Studios-- Good Luck Everyone!


Don't Quit by Jill Wolf

Don't quit when the tide is lowest,
For it's just about to turn;
Don't Quit over doubts and questions,
For there's something you may learn.
Don't quit when the night is darkest,
For it's just a while 'til dawn;
Don't quit when you've run the farthest,
For the race is almost won.
Don't quit when the hill is steepest,
For your goal is almost near;
Don't quit, for you're not a failure
Until you fail to try.

4 comments:

  1. I will. I'm trying that water drink of Guilanna's from "E" channel. Lemon and cayenne pepper today. Its not bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That comic is me every day, lol. I liked the poem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in...I have got to get in shape!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the illustration, so funny, so me sometimes;-)

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM