--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, July 12, 2009

6 Facts about Kelly Ann

Being new blogger I get so happy to get new comments and followers everyday. So here's a little info. on me-I would love to know 4-5 little facts about all my fellow subscribers so please don't be shy.

So here it goes ~

* I have identical twin (I'm 4 mins younger than her)


* I have a ankle tattoo (similar to Nicole Richie's Rosary Ankle Tattoo) had it done at The Palm in VEGAS


* Obsessed with Bath & Body works Sugar Scrub JASMINE VANILLA (Please Bath & Body Works don't discontinued this item)


* My signature Lip color-MAC Velvet Teddy with MAC Spice lip liner or Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant (LOVE)




* I love dry brushing- this has change my skin - No more dry itchy skin-plus your skin will immediately feel silkier and on the long term will look healthier

* I once had my eyelashes perming done at a spa. I loved it!!! No eyelash curler required for 6 weeks- just make sure you go to a professionals.



My Skin Care Regimen


1 comment:

  1. Yay...i love learning about others. Eyelash perming? Never heard of that one & now i WANT it. Your sis left me a comment, but i can't find it anywhere so i can't respond back to her. Will you let her know so she can contact me again? How fun would that be to be a twin. My kids act as such since they are only 14 months apart. Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM