--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Chalkboard Paint Ideas

Take a look at the chalkboard projects I did this week~

* The 1st project was using APOTHECARY JAR, 9-10 bars Dove soaps and some black chalkboard paint. (Bonus my guest bathroom smells like soap-which is nice ) Total cost $10 jar from Marshalls - a few bars of Dove soap



* 2nd Project- I thought about in shower- I know weird place to think of craft ideas. When I'm in the shower I think of my to do list or what I'm out of like toothpaste etc.. Now all I have to do is write down on my new chalkboard door-Brilliant huh-Plus, I can leave my husband notes. What do you think?



Total cost $12
(paint,tape,brush)

Found this stat online:The survey revealed that 64 percent of women think about their to-do lists in the shower, compared with 48 percent of men.


This what I really wanted to order this RoCoco Chalkboard Removable Wall Decal but there was noway I was shelling out $40, so I thought why not paint the door instead.



Don't Forget to enter my Giveaway-Jillian Harris Necklace


Ends AUG 1

5 comments:

  1. oh Ms Kelly....my shirt came in the mail today!!! I'm blogging about it & you with your Ritzy giveaway tomorrow lady :) Luv ya...have a fabulous night ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love, Love, LOVE the chalkboard door idea. I am always putting post-its on my door to remind myself of things to do before I walk out the door... this would be even more fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that RoCoco chalkboard for my nursery! I love these!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM