--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, July 24, 2009

Check out the workout Kelly Ripa does at Physique 57



While working out this morning on my elliptical -I was watching Regis & Kelly.
Kelly announced her gym Physique 57 in NY will be selling Ab & Arms DVD the very class that she attends.
How cool is this- I will be ordering. I have always admire Kelly Ripa figure (after three kids) she's got it going on.

Check out the workout Kelly swears by! Starting July 24th the Physique 57 "Arms & Abs Booster" DVD will be on sale. Visit www.physique57.com for more information.



If you can't get the dvd- here are a few youtube videos I have found



Kelly Ripa/Jeremy Piven Push-Up Challenge


Kelly Ripa and Anderson Cooper Workout



How to estimate your daily RMR

Click here to find out your metabolism
Metabolism Calculator
Why you need to KNOW YOUR RMR

When you cut calories to BELOW your RMR, your body fights back. Restricting calories below your RMR is like asking your car's engine to run on too little gas. If your car is sitting in the driveway with the engine on, it is burning gas as it sits there. If you put the car in drive and step on the gas, it burns gas at a faster rate. What happens if you choke off the supply of gas to your engine? It sputters and eventually stalls. The same is true for your metabolism.

4 comments:

  1. okay, now I need new music and a new body. This I must have too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly Ripa does look amazing! I think she is skinnier now then she was before she had kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this post! Thanks!

    I need to do some of these work outs

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM