--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Clients Who Have Framed My Work

I love to hear from clients and see how they framed or displayed their pictures from Kelly Ann Studio. So please contact me I will post it on my blog-Thanks

Email: KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com



Annie has an adorable blog called Chapters of Our Life. She sent me pictures of Heart Pages Print she has in her office. Thanks Annie for sharing your picture.
Chapters of Our Life




I just love Maegan blog. She even has one of my prints framed in her office. If you get a chance check out her blog -she has such great fashion sense. Her blog reminds me of Carrie Bradshaw-I aspire to have her style!

No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM