--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, July 13, 2009

CMT Can You Duet

Saturday night on CMT Can You Duet the O'SHEA did a wonderul version of Roy Orbinson -
Crying (One of my top 10 favorite songs)
Please sit back watch this clip- (the music starts 1:48 mark)

O'Shea are a husband and wife team from Australia. Who now lives in Nashville and plays at Blue Bar every Wed. night -I'll have to check them out the next time we go to Nashville, TN-

Click here-


Ryan & Avalon are my 2nd favorite Duo- Tennessee Waltz

Click Here to watch video



2 comments:

  1. On Saturday I received the print you sent me. I LOVE IT! I posted on it today ;)

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM