--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Cute Video & Yummy Easy & Healthy Dessert

If you haven't heard of Sara Bareilles- you should - Here's one of my favorite youtube videos~

Sara Bareilles-click here






Healthy dessert that fast and super easy- I just made tonight- it was sooo good.

Wise Words: “An apple a day keeps the doctor away”

MICROWAVE BAKED APPLES

1 Med Green apple
2 tsp. cinnamon
Handful raisins
2 tbsp. water
1 pkg Truvia™ natural sweetener



Core apples, (I used an apple cutter). Place apples in microwave dish w/ water- Microwave on high for 2 mins. Stir in cinnamon and raisins. I added just a little Fat Free Reddi-cool whip.

Delicious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM