--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, July 10, 2009

Diamond in The Rough-Share Your Beauty Secret



Diamond in the rough : one having exceptional qualities or potential but lacking polish ~Merriam Webster


We all have those days -when your just not feeling like your pretty little self. So I made this post where we could share beauty secrets. We each have our own little beauty secrets. Some are passed on to us from generation to generation and some we’ve discovered on our own that work wonders at keeping us feeling and looking young.

What’s your best kept beauty secret and why has it been working so well for you? If you use a certain product please name that product.

* Everyone know the common ones like drinking water and wearing SPF- I will start the list and add everyone who comments to the list.



LIST

1. Kelly Ann: I love dry brushing- this has change my skin - No more dry itchy skin-plus your skin will immediately feel silkier and on the long term will look healthier
This video explains it- Don't knock it till you try it
(Video kind of corny- sorry this only one I could find that explains it)
Click Here to Watch


2. Shanon31: Mine would be aspirin mask. Only use 2 small tablets and a little bit of warmer water, then mix in palm of hand and scrub face. ( Health note: DO NOT USE MORE THAN 2 TABS-YOUR SKIN ABSORBS THE ASPIRIN.
ALSO I LOVE THIS DEEP CONDITIONER TERAX CREAM CONDITIONER

3. The Sweet Life said...
Aquaphor....awesome for keeping your lips soft and moisturized!

4. ♥Aubrey said...
Vaseline...i use it as my moisturizer. One a day i put a small amount all over my face prior to make-up of course. It has helped my skin look smooth & flawless. On the upside, i haven't had a pimple in forever. You think it would be greasy like pizza...but it really isn't. Go and try it :)





~ Kelly Ann ~

4 comments:

  1. Mine would be aspirin mask. Only use 2 small tablets and a little bit of warmer water,mix in palm of hand and scrub face. So soft and ex foliating.( health note:DO NOT USE MORE THAN 2 TABS-YOUR SKIN ABSORBS THE ASPIRIN.
    ALSO I LOVE THIS DEEP CONDITIONER TERAX CREAM CONDITIONER The image “http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31027Qe2qaL._SL500_AA280_.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vaseline...i use it as my moisturizer. One a day i put a small amount all over my face prior to make-up of course. It has helped my skin look smooth & flawless. On the upside, i haven't had a pimple in forever. You think it would be greasy like pizza...but it really isn't. Go and try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog!

    Just thought you should know that the writer of the blog All about Ashleigh has been impersonating me and STEALING my pictures. This person writing the blog is a FAKE .....check out my blog post at :

    http://rantingsofafashionaddict.blogspot.com/2009/07/just-to-let-you-all-know-this-is-not.html

    You will recognize many of the pictures she claims to be hers....

    You can understand why I would be upset and cannot contact her now as she has started to use comment moderation on her site....

    P.s. the ring you commented on is my ring...haha and I got it at Winners...its a Canadian store that sells discounted stuff

    The REAL Asheigh
    www.rantingsofafashionaddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aquaphor....awesome for keeping your lips soft and moisturized!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM