--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, July 31, 2009

Don't settle for the boring, "cookie cutter" pictures!



Hope your summer is ending up splendidly! As the weather starts to break just a bit, and the little ones are going back to school; it's time to think about school pictures. Don't settle for the same old School Pictures!
This year, have fabulous portrait of your child at their favorite location. Email me today!!

Appointment Required
Book prior to Aug 5 sitting fee 1/2 off $20 (Regularly $40)





HALLMARK COMMERCIAL BACK TO SCHOOL BUTTERFLIES

This commercial almost made me tear up. Watch this touching Hallmark video- click here to watch it




Referral Program
~For each friend you refer that completes a session with me, you will receive a $40 credit towards your next session. Please contact me if you need business cards- I can send you a few. Thanks!


~ Kelly Ann ~
Website: www.KellyAnnStudio.com
Email: KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com

1 comment:




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM