--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I Have Found My Perfect Everyday Necklace ♥



♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



I have been searching for a sideways cross necklace for sometime now -just like the one Taylor wore in 'The Rachel Zoe Project', on Bravo- Taylor is Rachel Zoe's Styling Associate. I have always loved the look of crosses and when I saw this it was meant to be.
So thank you jewelry designer, Theresa Mink! As Rachel would say, "I died~ It's bananas".



THE RACHEL ZOE PROJECT RINGTONES
If only my cell phone was compatible for these's Bravo show ringtones- I would download Rachel Zoe little famous sayings
Click Here to Listen

2 comments:

  1. Damn -you got that necklace before me. We are twins same style lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I totally lusted for this necklace too after I saw it on the show. I'm thinking a future DIY!
    Thanks for the comments and for visiting my blog!
    xoxo
    Carly

    http://chicsteals.blogspot.com

    P.S. And one way to get more comments (as you probably know) is to comment on other well-read blogs that are getting like 40, 50 comments a post. Follow in blogger or google reader and as soon as a post from one of those goes up, comment (nicely) as quickly as possible- and leave your site address! I've had some people come over to my blog by doing that...some who've been kind enough to keep reading! Just a little tip!:-)

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM