--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I Won Something..."One Lovely Blog Award"

"You like me, you really like me" ... as Sally Field would say- lol



Wow- I feel so honored. I received my 1st " Blog Award" from a sweet gal named Linda. She has lovely blog and Etsy jewelry store. Thank you so much Linda this award really means a lot to me - Please head over to her blog and check out her Etsy Store





Click here: Oh So Pretty Jewelry Studio


The rules to receiving this award are to:

Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 5 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


Newly Discovered Blogs

1.) ...Love Maegan
2.) Life In Our House
3.) Life In The Fun Lane
4.) Camp Comfort
5.) Pampered With Paige (She's a DJ for 92.3 Now FM in New York City - Love her blog- my sister found it-I have been avid reader
6.) Aubrey blog- I gave her award awhile back ago- I said 5 but I couldn't leave out Made You Blush





A big THANK YOU to everyone that has left comments on my new blog! It brings a smile to my face reading all the comments you gals leave...so thanks!

~ Kelly Ann ~
Website: www.KellyAnnStudio.com

5 comments:

  1. Aww...last but not least right!!! I think you are just lovely ♥ Congratulations on your FIRST blog award. Here's to many more to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly!
    We are just heading out of town for a couple days, but I'll post on my blog when we get back. I never get blog awards! So Yay! :)
    Thanks again!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your Blog award!!!

    Take care,
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous blog Kelly!!! Thanks a million for the award, and congratulations on getting the award~

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM