--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

KANDEE JOHNSON~Gwen Stefani Look from July ELLE magazine


Kandee is one of my all time favorite youtube makeup artist- Super sweet girl who now doing "Glaminars" please check out her blog to see if she coming to a town near you. Her most recent video is re creating Gwen Stefani ELLE magazine look. I have always loved Gwen and her music- I read somewhere Gwen was a makeup artist when she was younger. Gwen has her signature look pin-up girl look down.

So please sit back and watch Kandee video-

http://kandeethemakeupartist.blogspot.com/

Thanks Kandee for letting post this- ♥ Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm Mandy.

    And thank you for posting this! I love Gwen Stefani too and she is stunning in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour !
    First time i come across your blog , so im gonna visit it now :)
    well if you wanna check out my daily collage inspiration, come and visit my blog Boubouteatime if you have some time,
    a bientot :)
    Boubouteatime xx

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM