--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, July 13, 2009

Lavender Fanatic

Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Lavender Liquid Hand Soap

Thanks to my twin sister for telling me about this product - I have the best smelling hand soap in my guest bathroom. So the next time you are at your local Whole Foods or Fresh Market pick up your bottle - you won't regret it. Trust me!


Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day Lavender Liquid Hand Soap -Hands have never had it so good. Paraben free. Store locator found here

Also, for all you Lavender Obsessed fans- I do have this print available for purchase






Sizes









Lavender Trivia

Did you know that lavender is also used in home cleaning products?

Throughout history, lavender has found its way into the homes of many historical figures. Queen Victoria insisted that her furniture and floors be cleaned with lavender to freshen up the rooms in her castle. Queen Elizabeth I of England enjoyed drinking lavender tea as a way to relieve her migraines and other maladies. During World War I, nurses treated injured soldiers by washing their wounds with an antiseptic wash that contained lavender.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks sis. I love love Mrs Meyers home scents plug ins too.They last forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Meyers soap - it's the only soap I use in my kitchen!

    Love your blog, too :)

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM