--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, July 11, 2009

My obsession with chandeliers



My obsession with chandeliers started back when I was a little girl when my mom took my two sisters and I to look at model homes. I was always in awe of beautiful chandeliers. So whenever I would go on vacation or out and about I try to take a pictures of any chandeliers I would see. My favorite ones are the wrought iron Gothic looking chandeliers. Here are just a few of my prints. Available to purchase any size. Click Here:
http://kellyannstudio.com/#


OPTION #0


OPTION #1


OPTION #2


OPTION #3


OPTION #4


All prints are available for purchase thru my blog or website- If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at kellyannstudio@gmail.com

Paypal Easy Checkout







Chandelier Prints-please post which option you want
Please state which chandelier







Thanks


Wall Scones Pictures

Option #5


Option #6

3 comments:

  1. Amazing!!! I too love crystal...anything. Your pics are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, I love the black and white, very dramatic! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM