--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Nivea (blue tin) has been compared to famous Creme de La Mer



Nivea vs. Creme de La Mer Moisturizer

How crazy is this-love it! I saw an article online saying....

Nivea Creme is the same as the expensive Creme De La Mer that many celebrities shell out $130.00 for just 1 oz.. just because it has Algae Extract.


Marilyn Monroe Fact: She told photographer Bert Stern in 1962 that she always used Nivea Skin Moisturizing Lotion
I have always loved little blue can Nivea for under my eyes -I swear by it. So the next time you are at Walgreens or Walmart pick up a blue can- Money well spent in my opinion.


♥ Baby angel wings print available for purchase ♥






Sizes






Website: www.KellyAnnStudio.com

COPYRIGHT
All photos and content are property of Kelly Ann Studio.
Please do not copy or use without written permission.

Subscribe to Kelly Ann Studioby Email

4 comments:

  1. ohhh.. im going to have to buy some of this! if you swear by it then i will have to trust you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting... I could been saving lots of $$$.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im totally getting this now!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM