--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Paris, Not France is a “Controversial” 68-minute documentary


I have never been a big fan of Paris Hilton. I do however feel bad for her in a way. I wish MTV did a documentary on Nicole Richie instead of Paris. I think she done a 180 degree turn on her life-I applaud Nicole for changing her lifestyle and creating such a beautiful family and life for herself!
She is F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S in my book! Nicole also has a new jewelry collection called House of Harlow 1960 named after her baby girl Harlow Winter Kate. Click here

Tonight on MTV documentary on Paris Hilton- I'll watch it just to see what all the buzz is about. Maybe Nicole will make a guest appearance. Tuesday July 28th @ 8:30 PM. MTV (premiered at the 2008 Toronto International Film Festival. )
Here a trailer tonight documentary



2 comments:

  1. OHHH!!! look at me over ------>
    F U N!!!! thanks for entering!!

    yes lady i too will be watching cause i am a sucker for all things ridiculous and while i am with you i'd rather watch nicole i still want to see if a 'true' paris is revealed...we shall see!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd personally much rather watch Nicole too, I love her and her style is so effortless and cute.
    I'll probably still watch this paris thing though... ;)

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM