--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, July 6, 2009

Summer Book Recommendations




Please post your favorite Summer Book - I would love to get a few new books. Thanks


* This print is available for purchase


List of Recommendations

1.) ♥Aubrey said...
"Lovers and Players" by Jackie Collins. An absolute MUST READ with lots of drama & twists.

2.) Jill said...
I just finished "Water for Elephants" by Sara Gruen last night. I really liked it and wished it wouldn't end.

3) Shannon said...Naturally Thin by Bethany Frankel
watch Youtube video here

4. Here's my recommendation called Front Row- Loved it (If you like the movie Devil Wears Prada you will like this book)

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful photo my dear. Just might have to purchase that one to go with the other pages photo :)
    I've got a good juicy read for you. I couldn't put the darn book down once i got into it. "Lovers and Players" by Jackie Collins. An absolute MUST READ with lots of drama & twists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished "Water for Elephants" by Sara Gruen last night. I really liked it and wished it wouldn't end. I hate not having a book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naturally Thin by Bethany Frankel


    watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi-aSE2YupU

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM