--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, July 10, 2009

TGIF

I saw this video and it made me smile- Watch this clip and I betcha you'll have a smile on your face too.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

~ Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. ~ unknown
Video link click here





♥ Please send my blog link- to all your friends & family- I need more subscribers.♥

Blog: http://kellyannstudio.blogspot.com

Website: www.KellyAnnStudio.com

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER KELLY ANN STUDIO T-SHIRT GIVEAWAY ENDS JULY 13

4 comments:

  1. That was absolutely priceless. Me and the kiddos watched it together. I think they now want to teach our dog a trick other than sitting. {LOL} My favorite part was the end...how you get the illusion of the journey is over! Thanks for sharing such a beautiful video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video is so funny and cute! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww how sweet. Pugs are so cute!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM