--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Twice Upon A Time -Upscale Consignment Boutique





My work is currently being displayed at Twice Upon A Time -Upscale Consignment Boutique. Twice Upon A Time just moved to a new location just off of Highway 431 South between Huntsville and Hampton Cove across from the Hampton Inn Hotel & Suites.
Twice Upon A Time Consignment Boutique carries named brand children's clothing (size newborn to juniors) and furniture. They also have cute gifts, monograms decals for your home or car.


Please check out their website click here:

Do you work at or frequently visit an office building or clinic? Do you have a favorite children's clothing store or specialty store that you shop at? Where do your friends and family members shop for their kids? I'm looking for professional establishments that would like beautiful artwork to display in their public space. Displays would consist of large-format wall prints (single or collection of multiple images). Alternative media can be arranged if desired. Please contact me~

For each friend you refer that completes a session with me, you will receive a $25 credit towards your next session. Please contact me if you need business cards- I can send you a few.
Also, great gift ideas for friends & family: Photo gift certificates are available- Pay for your girlfriend sitting fee for her newborn session. What a great baby shower gift idea.

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY http://kellyannstudio.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations girlie! I'm so happy for you. I am definately in need of placing an order with you...i want the baby angel wings. Uhhh...my hubs misplaced our mailbox keys so i haven't checked my mail in over a week. That's why i haven't emailed you about receiving the pics. Wish me luck in finding them ♥

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM