--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Two Tone haircolor



Alexa Chung is the host of the the live, daily show -called It's On with Alexa Chung MTV billed as TRL's replacement- features celebrity talk, live music and online interaction with viewers . This show reminds me of the old 90's MTV show I use to watch with host Cindy Crawford House of Style.

I love how the ends of her hair are two tone. I think I may try this since my highlights grow out so darn quickly. If anyone has had this done please let me know.

Alexa Chung Dishes On Her Personal Style

Posted using ShareThis

2 comments:

  1. I actually sport two-toned hair and I think it's fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cousin works for MTV on that show! Kind of crazy!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM