--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What I'm Lovin~it's FABULOUS!


Benefit presents their 3 perfume collection-click here to get your or a sample at the counter

Collection is named Crescent Row and it includes:
• Laugh with me Lee Lee
• Something about Sofia
• My place or yours Gina


My pick was Gina....woody notes such as: pink pepper, bergamot, tangerine,
peony, raspberry, lily, Tonka, vanilla and patchouli....love this.

The only downside- The scent doesn't last all day- like some of my other perfumes. Does anyone have any hints to make perfume last longer??? Other than applying unscented lotion before perfume.

Thanks


GIVEAWAY
Go to blog to enter blissfullyenamored cute headband giveaway

5 comments:

  1. what cute packaging!!! benefit always has the cutest stuff and names for their products!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - thanks for visiting - love your blog!! I have an apothecary jar with the trial size dove soap in my guest bath too - love it!! And, it does smell so good in there now!!

    I'm following you now too -

    Happy Hump Day -

    ReplyDelete
  3. i buy my favorite perfume (orginal juicy by juicy couture) at ulta in the roll on version because i never feel like the spray kind stays around either! but the roll on definitely does and plus the actual bottle lasts quite a while and is only $16!!! love that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for posting about the giveaway!! i DON'T have a button! I need to get one though! Sorry!!!! :( Maybe I should work on putting one together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehe...looks like a martini shaker. Yummy!!! That's where my head is at this morning :)

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM