--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What A Nice Surprise in the mail today~


Wow- Thank you Windex!!! What a nice surprise in the mail today.
I emailed Windex Co. a fews weeks ago asking where I could find their new product called The NEW Windex™ Outdoor All-in-One Glass Cleaning Tool. I couldn't find it anywhere. They wrote back saying I could find at Home Depot- well I haven't gotten around to going to Home Depot but now I don't have too. I'll let everyone know how I like this product.


Watch video demo here

Streak-Free Shine in Half the Time!*
The NEW Windex™ Outdoor All-in-One Glass Cleaning Tool provides a faster, easier way to clean outdoor windows. Simply spray, wipe and rinse. The water-activated cleaning pad contains Windex® cleaner.

Say goodbye to hand-drying with the special Windex® Sheeting Action Formula that prevents streaks and spotting
Clean up to 20 windows† with a single pad!
Reach up to 11 ft. so you can tackle tough outdoor grime without the hassle of using a ladder.


Here's a coupon
Save $2.50 on One Windex™ Outdoor All-in-One Starter Kit


1 comment:




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM