--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, July 30, 2009

What's your top 3 Holy Grail items


photo via mckibbens

What's your top 3 Holy Grail items? I'm tagging everyone!


Kelly Ann must have items

1. MAC lipstick Velvet Teddy
2. Maybelline New York Dream Matte Powder
3. Benefit Erase Paste



Celebrity Makeup Secrets-
Also, please post any products you have read about that celebs love- I saw on www.bellasugar.com today
Jennifer Aniston can't get enough of~Dior's Ultra-Gloss Reflect in Beige Velvet ($24.50), a soft, pinky beige


Click here to view my Etsy Shop




The Truth About Beauty - Lively new five-part series that gets under the skin of the beauty industry, presented by Martine McCutcheon (who was in the movie Love Actually)

4 comments:

  1. Hey there! Ooo mine are:

    1. Softlips chapstick in any flavor
    2. Maybelline coffee eyeliner
    3. Physician's formula mineral powder

    Know any really good mascara? I can never find a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't wear makeup, but I do love my L'Occitane Almonde and Apple skincare products. And I rarely go anywhere without my Lip Smackers chapstick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh lady!!! i definitely now cannot live without the two clinique items i posted last week and then of course my...um....only one more?!?! can't do it...i need it all!!! hahaha! great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Dr Denese SPF w/ tint of foundation
    2. Dr Denese hydro shield and glycolic pads
    3.biosilk
    4.Cat cosmetics "six kitten" compact loves it!!!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM