--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, August 16, 2009

10 Tips & Cinderella Print

I received this email from my little sister- Thanks Jen

10 tips on creating a positive life for yourself and your family



1. Watch you words. Negative words make negative thoughts.

2. Say positive affirmations everyday. Post them on the fridge, on the bathroom mirror…places where you will visually see them everyday.

3. Listen to uplifting music.

4. Watch shows on TV that lift your mood and bring positive energy into your life. (The nightly news and COPS are not on the good list!)

5. Try to avoid all forms of gossip.

6. Spend time in nature. Walking, hiking, swimming, gardening and etc. are good for the soul.

7. Smile

8. Laugh as much as possible with people that are positive influences on you and yours.

9. Protect yourself from negative people and negative attitudes.

10. Ask yourself…..what is one thing I can do right now to create a more positive lifestyle?

MY FAVORITE

* Inspiration from Oprah

Do you know who you talk to the most each day?
It's yourself- you may not realize it - that inner voice everyone has. When your inner voice say's negatives thoughts cancel the negative ones out with positives thoughts.













Sizes






See Aug 13 post below

4 comments:

  1. Great list.... I like the idea of putting positive words on the fridge! And that print is awesome... if I had a little girl, it would definitely be on her wall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and what wonderful positive thoughts, thanks so much for sharing. I love the Cinderella print, very well done! I will be sure to come back, thanks for stopping by my blog as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE the cinderella print!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOve the positive stuff!! I need to do that more often.

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM