--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, August 28, 2009

Be back Soon



I'm going on a little summer vacation to Hawaii. I will be back soon! I'll post some pictures when I get back~
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!




This is me today-Seriously LOL




Be fore I go- I wanted to show you this cute scarf- I saw this Lyric scarf on young women at the dentist the other day. She was wearing it with a tank top- it look so chic. I ask her where she got it-she said she went to see Brittany Spears in concert -they were selling them there. You can get your on Spears website: click here



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't forget-

Giveaway~Silver Handcuffs Link Bracelet
Enter today below-Good luck

7 comments:

  1. Enjoy Hawaii... oh I am so jealous!! And that scarf is fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hawaii...i miss it. have a blast and take lots of pictures. wait that's a given, you're a photographer...duh! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't hate on me lol. Have a good trip sis!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun on vacation!!!! Can't wait to see pics!

    Love the scarf! I'm going to see Britney in September!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brit Brit is my blogging partner's guilty pleasure. I think this scarf must be hers. Thanks!! Have a blast in Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM