--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Creative Wednesday~ Projects

Book Cover Project

(Not my photo- haven't made mine yet- Hopefully soon)

OK- I'm going to start something new- Every Wed. you will see a post of a creative projects I have been wanting to try- This one I saw on Hobby Lobby Site- very creative. What to do with left over books or old encyclopedia, schools books etc...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How to Make Inexpensive Air Freshener for Your Home~ Coffee Glass Hurricane Candle Holders

(Not my photo- haven't made mine yet- Hopefully soon)

Do you like for your home to smell fresh and clean? Do you buy special products to freshen the air such as scented candles, plug-in oil fragrance units, or spray type room deodorizers? If so, you know this can be an expensive way to cover up odors in your home.

FACT : The coffee beans will release oil that will absorb the nasty odors from your home-

Things You'll Need:
Clear glass hurricane candle holders
Candles (in the color of your choice)
Coffee beans (in your favorite scent)

Replace the coffee beans when you can no longer smell their pleasant aroma.

SHARE YOUR IDEAS




I will post your ideas along with your blog link- It's that easy~


This gif made me laugh- not sure why-
Kermit the Frog

5 comments:

  1. I love the coffee bean idea. It's great for the kitchen.

    Jen P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would but there's not much to it: I try to eat a lot of home cooked food, lots of fruit and veggies, and stick to whole grains. And I will write something about my exercise when I am more consistent with it, right now it sucks! Thank you, you made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the coffee bean idea! I have some sea shells in some tall vases and I totally need to dump them out and give this a try. Thanks for the great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. KELLY ANN! hey, girl, heyyyy!!! thanks for stopping by my blog. i have actually heard about you before via miss oofa aka brooke. love your work and great post. i heard coffee beans do that. i'll have to try it out.

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM