--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Febreze~Gain Apple Mango Tango~ Yes, .. They read my mind


Thank you Febreze Company-for thinking of this brilliant idea. Febreze has a new edition it'S GAIN LAUNDRY DETERGENT SCENT IN FEBREZE SPRAY. Gain is probably the best laundry detergent in the world in my opinion.
My towels and bedding still smelled great a week later, as did the entire linen closet they are stored in.




Coupon here






Lucy Schwartz
~ I Don't Know a Thing~

3 comments:

  1. I had never heard that song before... I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to try this scent. I was starting to get tired to the usual "clean linen." Nice find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you have any idea when its going to be in stores? or if it is?, email me if you know plz janicia06@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM