--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mattie Roberts is a New York City-based media personality

(Click on the above title if you get this thru email-to view video)



Thanks to my twin sister - I have a new favorite YouTube channel. The funny thing is I used to watch "Mondays with Mattie" when I lived in TX. I had no idea she had her own YouTube channel with Fabulous Ideas-So please check out her videos. Here's one of my favorites.


The Illusion of Long Legs

6 comments:

  1. ooohhh...this looks fabulous!! i am definitley going to have to check her out!!!i have never heard of her...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a twin??!? I always dreamed of having a twin sister. I imagined we would be best friends, always... were you super close growing up? If I ever get around to having kids of my own, I am so crossing my fingers for twins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes -I'm an identical twin. She's 4 mins older than me. I loved always having a best friend/sister around- It always made the 1st day of school easier. I also have a little sister- just 3 girls in our family-we are all really close and I'm lucky to have them as sisters!

    Thxs for asking-

    Kelly Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coming from someone who is not even 5'2 - I am ALWAYS wearing my tall shoes! It makes me taller, legs look thinner, and I feel skinnier the taller I am! Gotta love tall heals!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM