--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What your tattoos say about you -Find the location of your tattoo...






What your tattoo says about you~ via bloggoggles.blogspot.com

My ankle tattoo says- Cute Little princess- now with real tattoo accessory

Side Note- I don't agree with a few of them listed above- I say life too short and if a tattoo makes you happy get one. My advice is think about it for 1 yr- post a picture of the tattoo you want in a place you will see daily. Once the year up an you still want it get it. That what I did~ I got mine done in Vegas and glad I did- Love it.

Also, Kat Von D has a new Tattoo Concealer that waterproof and smudge proof find it at Sephora


Please feel free to grab this code and add it your blog or myspace page- Thank you so much!

Kelly Ann Studio

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

2 comments:

  1. I have a foot tattoo that says the same thing yours does. I also have four others that, according to this chart, make me seem like a not so nice person... but oh well. Like you said, I love my tattoos and they mean a lot to me. And most of them are small, so if I want to, I can pretty much keep them under lock and key and no one would even know they're there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a princess like you Kelly Ann!!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM