--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bring new life to your pictures with this pretty Juicy Couture digital picture frame




Take a look at this sleek and stylish digital picture frame. This would make a lovely gift for anyone- it holds 2GB SD memory card. I really want this-it's on my wishlist of things I need to save up for.

Click here Juicy Frame

Lovin this new fall show on CW Channel


The Vampire Diaries

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh... anything Juicy is fab in my book!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute, I have been wanting to get a digital frame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't think there is anything juicy that i don't LOVE!!!

    SOOOOO HOW DID NIGHT ONE GO??!?!?

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM