--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, September 7, 2009

Fall TV Shows~ printable calendars in PDF

OK- I'M A DORK BUT HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KEEP TRACK OF ALL THE NEW FALL SHOWS- SO ENJOY- PRINT OUT -
CLICK ON IMAGE TO ZOOM IN




This show look really good-Executive Producer Ron Howard
Click here to watch a clip-

"Parenthood" was originally scheduled to premiere at 8 p.m. ET on Wednesday, Sept. 23. Last week it was announced that the show would be pushed to midseason to accommodate cast member Maura Tierney having a tumor removed from her breast and an eight-week medical evaluation.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I love that you did this... I have actually been working on a TV calendar schedule for myself too... I just don't want to miss a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha! this is priceless! but i am just as big a tv dork, so i printed it out...
    have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM