--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Gretchen Rossi from OC Housewives & MTV Make It Happen

(I soo want this fur coat Gretchen wearing~ It's by Roberto Cavalli -wish I could find a knock off version-faux fur)

OC Housewives on Bravo-is one of my favorite shows! Gretchen from OC is doing videos now on her website with beauty tips etc.. Bookmark this site below


The Gretchen Project hosted by Gretchen Rossi follows her through her pursuit of beauty. Gretchen will find the new, now and next in beauty from leading medical and beauty experts from around the world with the ultimate goal to pass along the pearls of wisdom to the modern day woman.

CLICK HERE

MAKE IT HAPPEN

I had no idea MTV airs movies. I was up late last week prior to my trip and this movie came on-It's a cross b/t Coyote Ugly and Girls Just Want To Have Fun- called Make It Happen. It was really good not as cheesy as most dance flicks.




CLICK HERE WEBSITE

3 comments:

  1. You always find the best stuff!!!

    LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MTV movies suck me in all the time. They usually have goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes- i've been loving faux fur
    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM