--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Is there Bacteria on Your Toothbrush?


I was watching Dr. Oz today and was amazed about the topic ~ How Clean is Your Toothbrush~ Dr. Oz collected a toothbrush from two audience member’s.
He found bacteria three types of harmful bacteria on the audience member’s toothbrush. Dr. Oz reported that water molecules explode into the air when a person flushes a toilet unless the person closes the lid prior to flushing. Those molecules have bacteria that can become harmful. These's molecules stay in the air for 20 mins. Holy Cow- Now that's gross!

He said the take away message is to close the toilet lid before flushing. So note to self close lid prior to flushing.


VIO Light

I found this really cool device that keeps your tooth brushed 99% clean- called VIO Light
Found here

The average toothbrush contained around ten million germs, including a high percentage of potentially fatal bacteria such as staphylococci, streptococcus, E. coli and candida. Other studies have shown that over time, a single toothbrush can be the breeding ground for trillions of bacteria specimen. via drmoorhead.com





Can't wait for tonight new season Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 5 on FX channel- Watch this hilarious clip of my favorite character Sweet Dee. Click here

Sidenote
* Note to everyone that gets my daily email- you can click on the links thru the email (Colored Blue) to go directly to my blog or to a video link.

3 comments:

  1. I have a violight! We're very happy together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need one of those Vio lights!! I can never get my hubby to close the toilet lid!

    You know those sweet candelabra candles on the right column of your blog that you want?? Can you tell me where to find those? I love them too!

    ~Rebecca
    paintingtheroseswhite.com

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM