--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, September 18, 2009

Love Happens- A Must See


I just saw Jennifer Aniston new movie called Love Happens. I have to say this has to be one of her best movies. This movie is beyond amazing! Beautifully written... truly exceptional and moving. It's a must see- plus I loved the sdtrk~ From Priscillia Ahn to John Hiat--enough said.


Run to see this movie- You won't regret it-trust me


For all you make-up gurus

I love finding out celebrities favorite makeup-
Jennifer Aniston favorite lipgloss Dior's Ultra-Gloss Reflect in Beige Velvet ($24.50)

Trailer

3 comments:

  1. I so badly want to see this movie... it looks simply awesome :) Happy weekend to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to see this movie..but i'm afraid my kiddos really wouldn't enjoy me taking them with me :)-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see this too. Maybe Josh will take me

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM