--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Productive Sunday Afternoon~




I tackled two projects that have been on my to do list. The first one Vintage frame double as a prop for my studio and decor for my Laundry Room. The other project was a box I received from Layla - a blog friend of mine. She is an amazing Design Consultation- check out her blog here



Kara DioGuardi - Taking Chance-- This is one of my favorite songs

2 comments:

  1. I love that frame with the chalkboard!!!! So fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song. I've never heard it before. Does she have any other music?

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM