--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, September 14, 2009

Singer-songwriter Alison Sudol releases her second album



If you aren’t familiar with Seattle-born and Los Angeles-raised Sudol: she released the first A FINE FRENZY album, One Cell In the Sea, in 2007, she toured with the likes of Rufus Wainwright and Brandi Carlile and the album happens to be on my personal favorite top ten albums. My favorites include the sad “Almost Lover” and “Come On, Come Out.” The video for Almost Lover is hands down one of my favorite videos of all time- The cinemophotography is breathtaking with all the sunflare. Listen to the entire cd here



Blow Away



Video Here

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE finding new fabulous music... I will check her out immediately!! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing - I didn't realize she had an album coming out. Will def download it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great site- must have read your post late- bc I didn't find the cd there but I'll keep checking back
    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM