--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Who has used Egyptian Magic Skin Cream?

UPDATE- I FREAKIN LOVE THIS STUFF- BEEN USING IT 2 WKS NOW




Last week I received an email from The Zoe Report - in the email Rachel talks about a product she swears by called Egyptian Magic Cream. I would love to get some feedback prior to purchasing. Makeupalley has very good reviews- but I would love to hear from my followers if you have tried this stuff.
If you would like to get weekly emails from Stylist Rachel Zoe-Click here



Me being silly in Hawaii- trying to look like a Fashionista with my Tom Ford sunglasses. I should have smiled or did "Blue Steel" Pose-lol

4 comments:

  1. That cream sounds interesting! I am always looking for some super duper moisturizer - especially for my feet! I hope someone that has tried this will leave some feedback! btw - love the sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to know the same thing. Apparently Madonna uses it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never used it so I am of no help...
    But I love your use of the "Blue Steel" reference. Perhaps you could have also tried to bust out the "Magnum!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the follow! Glad I found your site! :)

    I got that Zoe Report email too and have been debating whether or not to purchase it ever since! I'd like to hear some reviews first too though - hope you'll let us know if you find anything out about it!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM