--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, September 25, 2009

Fast & Super Easy Meal





Chicken - cooked and shredded 1-2 Chicken breast
1 package crescent dinner rolls
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 C milk
Shredded cheddar cheese
Chopped onion-- I took the easy route and purchase onions already chopped up-

Unroll crescent rolls and place shredded chicken and chopped onion in center. Roll up and place in baking dish. Mix milk and cream of chicken. Pour over chicken rolls and top with shredded cheddar. Bake at 400 for 30-35 minutes.

--------------------------

Ok -I just had to post this---The Real Housewives of Atlanta
Kim Zolciak - Tardy For The Party



The beat good-vocals need a little work-

3 comments:

  1. Oh lady... you have to go and post this when I can't eat!! Man alive, do these sound tasty!! As soon as I can eat, these are on the top of my list!!! Yummmmmmmmmm......

    ReplyDelete
  2. This might be something I can actually tackle. I'm not exactly domestic. Ah ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds delicious! i have to try it! Thanks sharing the recipe =)

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM