--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Address Labels



I have to show off these's adorable new address labels I just got in the mail today for my studio. They are FABULOUS!!! I just love how's she has a little vintage camera on the labels.
If you need labels for the upcoming Holidays-you must order from this store! You will not regret it!

Click here:
http://bohtieque.etsy.com

Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade.

2 comments:

  1. If I hadn't JUST gotten address labels, I would so be getting these. I found mine on Etsy (of course) and they're little circles with a pink flamingo in the center- my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man!!! WHAT A GREAT GREAT IDEA!!!! i am so gonna check her out!!!

    and i just saw that i have a fb message from you...going going going now love!!! YEY!!

    ReplyDelete




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM