--
KellyAnnStudio@gmail.com
More prints on my website

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, October 23, 2009

The Best Bits of Joan Collins Does Glamour ~ UK


Watch this 10-min GLAMOUR video from Joan's Collins makeover show in the UK. Joan Collins was well known for her famous role on soap opera Dynasty (1981-1989) she played Alexis, the vengeful ex-wife of tycoon Blake Carrington (John Forsythe).

My parents used to watch Dynasty, well my mom did -I remember when I was younger sneaking out to the hallway and watching this night time soap opera with my partner-n-crime my twin sis Shannon. We were also hooked on another night-time drama called Knots Landing. Who could forget Paige Matheson ( Nicollette Sheridan )- I sooo wanted to be her when I was younger~She was so glamorous.

Click here to watch the video


Joan has some really good tips-that she learned from Marilyn Monroe makeup artist.

Marilyn Tips

Make-up tip #1: She always wore false eyelashes

Make-up tip #2: Marilyn's signature Red Lips!
The rumor is that she wore a certain type of wax on her lips, but no one has been able to find out what it was. We do know she wore red lip liner and 5 coats of Guerlain Rouge Diabolique, to give her that famous lip color, but that is no longer available. Guerlain Kiss Kiss Lipstick, in Insolence de Rouge, number 522

Makeup Tip #3 Marilyn used Vaseline & Nivea on her face, and olive oil. Later in life she used a Lazlo oil.



Flashback -Knots Landing video

No comments:

Post a Comment




GO AHEAD AND SHARE THIS BLOG POST~THXS
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/shopgal22/SIGN_zps93821390.png

WWW.KELLYANNSTUDIO.COM